Friday, February 22, 2013

Can you relate?

Scenario(s):
I'm cooking
I'm changing a diaper
I'm unloading the dishwasher
I'm getting dressed
I'm putting clothes in the washer
I'm doing my makeup
I'm talking to my husband
I'm putting groceries away
 
It doesn't matter what I'm doing... I get...
 
MOM, LOOK AT THIS!
MOM, SEE WHAT I CAN DO?!
MOM!
MOM, HELP ME!
MAMA!
MOM, HE HIT ME!
MOMMY!
MOM, LOOK AT THIS!
MOM, SEE WHAT I MADE?!
MOM!
MAMA!
MOM, GUESS WHAT?!
MOM!
MOM, WATCH ME!
MOMMMMMYYY!

 
OH EM GEE. It's like a I am being pecked to death by a bunch of ducklings!! I'm sure some day I will long for them to talk to me and need me like this, but I'm not kidding when I say that the word 'mom' is probably said 400 times per day. It's ridic.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being a mom. Love it. But the constant momomomomomomomomomomom can stop. I'm really okay with that.
I hope I'm not the only one who is being pecked to death....a long, slow death. :)

Love you, P, H, M & E-- I promise, I do!
 

1 comment:

  1. This is the story of my life and I only have one kiddo! MOM, HEY MOM. MAMA? MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

    Pass the vino!

    ReplyDelete