Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ain't nobody...

Really  random stuff I feel like confessing...

I just want to confess that sometimes, I look forward to Monday. Don't get me wrong, by Tuesday I'm dying for the weekend to come to be with the fam. But I'm not gonna lie. Sometimes the car ride to work on a Monday morning, sipping my coffee is bliss. And let me tell you, it's going to be even better now that JT's new album is out. Ob. Sessed.

I wish I was a couponing fanatic. I forget those suckers at home. Or they expire before I can use them. Oh, and I have a hard time buying 75 of something at one time....even if I will use it all up in the next two years. For reals though, I wish I was a extreme couponer. But ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Isn't it amazing how great you feel when you feed your body good food and you workout?! It's so weird. I wish I could force myself to work out after the kids go to bed, but this chick is Tie. Eeeerrd. Ain't nobody...

Easter grass is the devil.

I must confess. I wish I would have married someone with dimples. Babies with dimples are the cutest thing in the world. Unlike dimples in other areas. Those suck big ____  .

I must confess, I deleted the last three words of my last sentence and rewrote them about ten times. Then I decided to delete it one last time and insert a fill in the blank instead. I wish I didn't have to be a responsible adult. I can't be second guessing what I want to say. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.




No comments:

Post a Comment